Asian Cities 2021: Singapore
Recorded On: 07/06/2021
- Registration Closed
As the world hopefully emerges from the global pandemic the emphasis in terms of real estate development and investment together with a large proportion of the global construction effort is shifting to further explore the potential of Asia. This programme focuses attention on arguably 5 of the most exciting city environments in the region. It is industry-led and case study driven and unique in its approach to the land conversion process. The programme is designed to encourage participants to explore new skills and enhance problem-solving capabilities under the guidance and expertise of some of the most experienced senior business leaders in Asia. The subject focus is business oriented involving industry-based, presentations and webinars together with the opportunity to review and discuss selective investments and developments in the cities.
Module #2: Singapore
- The Market
- The Company
- The Subject Asset/Project
Live webinar sessions will normally commence at 3.30 pm on a daily basis although may be subject to change, please see the schedule tab for more information. All Live and Pre-recorded video sessions will be made accessible on-demand.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements vary across the Asia Pacific. At the moment, this programme can contribute to the CPD requirements at Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). A certificate will be issued upon the completion of each city session for your application for CPD credits. Below please find the number of class hours for each of the sessions:
- Hong Kong: 20 Hours
- Singapore: 10 Hours
- Shanghai: 10 Hours
- Seoul: 8 Hours
- Tokyo: 20 Hours
- Special Features: 10 Hours
Attendees can apply for CPD credits from various professional institutions. Please let us know if you need more information to support your application
Email email@example.com for enquiry.
INDIVIDUAL SESSION: USD 300
(By city sessions / special feature session)
FULL PROGRAMME: USD 1150
(All five cities sessions, plus special feature session)
Learning & Development Features
- It is wholly case driven in its approach to the land conversion process.
- It is business oriented involving industry leaders sharing their business models and investment/development strategies.
- In the current virtual world, it retains an experiential quality with a concentration on highly relevant and contemporary case studies.
- Delegates will be exposed to a very Asian regional perspective on real estate and construction activity and investment.
- Delegates will be provided insights into the structural dynamics of the key international centres in the region. They will gain an understanding of the nature and characteristics of different market systems and corporate structures under differing legal jurisdictions and their effect on development and investment decision making.
The programme is aimed at new entrants, young industry professionals, graduate entry students are encouraged to participate.
This course is designed for new entrants and younger industry professionals with a basic understanding of the real estate sector who are looking to enhance their knowledge of key concepts and emerging trends needed to assess the feasibility of development options and the viability of real estate investments which enable decision-making. In particular, real estate owners and managers/ developers /investors /commercial brokers / entrepreneurs / government agencies / lawyers/ finance professionals will also benefit from interaction with senior and experienced business leaders.
There will be two live webinar sessions on a daily basis, one will normally commence at 3:30 pm and the other at 5:00. Each session will last for 60 – 75 minutes.
Each session will include presentations and discussion, moderated by Keith McKinnell, Managing Director, REACh Asia. Pre-recorded video modules will be made accessible on-demand. [This includes any attached materials to be accessible on the date.]
There will be some exceptions with slight adjustments to the schedule. Details of the schedule will be provided to participants prior to the sessions.
Each Session Breakdown:
- The Market
- The Company
- The Subject Asset/Project
MODULE 2 | SINGAPORE:
SESSIONS 01 - 02 | 28 June
01 [LIVE] 3:30pm | Edmund Tie & Co - The Singapore Market
Desmond Sim, CEO Designate, Edmund Tie & Co
02 [LIVE] 5:00pm | Savills - Asia Pacific Capital Markets
Callum Young, Executive Director, Regional Investment Advisory, Savills Singapore
SESSIONS 03 - 04 | 29 June
03 [LIVE] 4:00pm | M&G - Compass One Singapore
Richard van den Berg, Fund Manager, M&G Real Estate
04 [LIVE] 5:30pm | CISTRI - Orchard Road Evolving
Jack Backen, Regional Director, CISTRI Singapore
SESSIONS 05 - 06 | 30 June
05 [LIVE] 3:30pm | CapitaLand - Enabling Smart Cities
Aylwin Tan, Chief Customer Solutions Officer, CapitaLand
06 [ON-DEMAND] 5:00pm | Lendlease - Paya Lebar Quarter
Audrey Balakrishnan, General Manager, Paya Lebar Quarter, Lendlease
Richard Paine, Managing Director, Paya Lebar Quarter, Lendlease
SESSIONS 07 - 08 | 01 July
07 [LIVE] 3:30pm | Raffles Quay Asset Management (RQAM)- Marina Bay Finance Centre
Ben Robinson, CEO, Raffles Quay Asset Management (RQAM)
Poh Joo Toh, Director, Raffles Quay Asset Management (RQAM)
08 [ON-DEMAND] 5:00pm | ARA Asset Management, Value-Add + Opportunistic Real Estate & The Suntec Reit
Judy Tan, Director, Group Business Development & Investor Relations, ARA Asset Management
Dr Y.L. Chua, Head of Group Research & Strategy, ARA Asset Management
Stephen Tang, Head of Value-Add & Opportunistic Real Estate, ARA Asset Management
Melissa Chow, Investor Relations, Suntec Reit, ARA Asset Management
SESSIONS 09 - 10 | 02 July
09 [LIVE] 3:30pm | Tokyo Tatemono - 79 Robinson Road
Yoshi Koike, Tokyo Tatemono Asia Ryutaro Nishimura, Executive Director, Tokyo Tatemono Asia
10 [LIVE] 5:00pm | Blackrock - The Asia Square Story
Hugh Andrew, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Melissa Chow, Investor Relations, Suntec Reit, ARA Asset Management
- Dr Y.L. Chua, Head of Group Research & Strategy, ARA Asset Management
- Judy Tan, Director, Group Business Development & Investor Relations, ARA Asset Management
- Stephen Tang, Head of Value-Add & Opportunistic Real Estate, ARA Asset Management
- Hugh Andrew, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Aylwin Tan, Chief Customer Solutions Officer, CapitaLand
- Jack Backen, Director, CISTRI Singapore
- Desmond Sim, CEO Designate, Edmund Tie & Co
- Audrey Balakrishnan, General Manager, Paya Lebar Quarter, Lendlease
- Richard Paine, Managing Director, Paya Lebar Quarter, Lendlease
- Richard van den Berg, Fund Manager, M&G
- Ben Robinson, CEO, Raffles Quay Asset Management
- Poh Joo Toh, Director, Raffles Quay Asset Management
- Callum Young, Executive Director, Regional Investment Advisory, Savills Singapore
- Ryutaro Nishimura, Executive Director, Tokyo Tatemono Asia
Asian Cities 2021
Sign up for the full programme at a special rate. If you are interested in the individual cities, click below for other modules information and registration.
- Module #1 | Hong Kong — 15 June – 25 June
- Module #3 | Shanghai — 05 July - 09 July
- Module #4 | Seoul — 12 July - 16 July
- Module #5 | Tokyo — 19 July - 30 July
- Module #6 | Special Features Week — 02 August - 06 August
For the full programme information, please click here.